4.20.2010

I just want to slap someone. Is that wrong?

i find that the older i get the more comfortable i am ...
with the idea of just slapping someone. 

just whacking them across the face for the stupid, disgusting, inane, politically incorrect (or correct), hilarious, hot, lovely things they say. it has no logic obviously bc it is not tied to any one negative emotion, or even just negative emotions in general. i just want to feel that surge, know it is my moment and take a swing. who knows when it will be but every time i see tina fey's alter ego liz lemon take a whack at someone i can feel myself getting closer. it is only a matter of time.

3 comments:

  1. Look out, Manhattan!

    I think you should make yourself a t-shirt that says, "May I slap you?" I bet you'd get at least one taker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If anyone ever hears a news story out of the mid-west that reads something like "Waitress fired for slapping customer" it will probably be about me. The woman who once asked me what a burrito was almost got a good poke in the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go for it, C. I was into it for a bit. I think it's good to try new things. A, I hear you, sister.

    ReplyDelete