6.01.2010

Why I love a long weekend

I read 3 books and the entire Sunday New York Times between Friday and Monday. I am a word fiend.

I really enjoyed Cassandra and Jane by Jill Pitkeathley and am planning to send it to my sister. She'll love it as much as I did. Thank you, Laura, for the gift!

I breezed through 84, Charing Cross Road by Helene Hanff and I think Laura and Kathy would love it, too. It's the most perfect thing for a relaxed Sunday afternoon (and that's all the time it will take you).

Alison, go find The Sky Always Hears Me by Kristin Cronn-Mills. I loved it, and I think you will, too. Plus it's published by Flux, which is local!

Sorry, Erin and Coley, I have no recommendations for you this time.

2 comments:

  1. Merci Beaucoup, Lover. Will check the ole bibliotheque!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heehee, bibliotheque! Kathy, forget learning spanish, your heart is truly in the french world!

    ReplyDelete